Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Far Away Places

Thats the name of one of my favorite restaurants. The reason I tell you this, is the same reason I like sharing the story of Jesus with my friends and family. I enjoy being there. I'm not trying to make followers of Thai food. I'm not trying to make everyone be like me. I simply have found something that makes me happy, and how can I keep it to myself?

I'm not a pushy Christian. Its not all I talk about. But sometimes I feel like if I share Jesus with others they will feel I'm trying to force them into my beliefs. I'm not. I learned a valuable lesson a few years ago. I was always taught that it is a Christian's job to make other Christians. Its not. What we should do is share Jesus with others. Thats it. No more. Its God who does the rest.

My call to arms is this: Christians, go out and let all people see the Joy and Peace knowing Jesus brings you. Share it with those you come in contact with. Love as Jesus Loves you. If others see his Love and Joy in you, they will want to get to know him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home