Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My Bad.

Thats right. Its my fault. All of it. Everything. So what now?

Ok, not everything is my fault. But in most cases, I could have done something to change the outcome. And yes, hindsight is 20/20. But how often do the same mistakes or events occur around us? Why do we not use hindsight in our foresight?

How many times do you hear "It wasn't my fault?" I hear it daily. The problem with that is if it wasn't their fault, they aren't gonna try and fix it. Same for me. Not my fault, so you fix it. So I have decided on a change (actually decided this a long time ago without following through). I am gonna accept all things as my fault. If somebody that works for me screws up, I didn't train them well enough. If I argue with my girlfriend, I must not have been communicating as well as I should have been. If I accept responability for all the events around me, I will learn to be more responsible, more caring, and more forgiving of others.

Now that sounds like Jesus to me. We have been told not to try and get the speck out of our neighbors eye while we have a log in ours. So being that my faults are the size of a log (as compared to your speck), I have to assume that it was all "My Bad"

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger will said...

heck of a philosophy. maybe i need to try this one..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home